Wednesday, July 29, 2009

STANDARD RULES!!!

Do you guys remember? I do not like rain. Why? It just ruins the outfit, especially my hair... so not tsunami style anymore.
Anyway, my sister and I had to meet with the owners of MMK lingerie.
I have known one of the owners, since I first started in the magazine industry.
Kimberly Howard worked for Chanel since 2004 in the PR department. We became good friends... very COCO AVANT CHANEL.

I told her and her partners that my sister has a store in Manila. I have been April's adviser when it comes to product research.

We had an amazing time at the Standard Grill. It is the new restaurant at the Standard Hotel. There were so many handsome men, but I had to focus.

Our server, Michael, is the best. He is the nicest. Why? He gave me and my sister a free bottle of red wine... alcoholics to the maximum level. Hahahahahaha.






DIOR AND VIVIER

ROGER VIVIER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment