Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WHAT A SUCCESS?

I would like to thank my good friend Anton San Diego of Asian Tatler. If it weren't for him, it won't be possible  for a successful meeting today for my friend Vicky Kagia.
My good friend Vicky Kagia will be Greece's host for the Greek version of America's Next Top Model. We had a meeting with famed photographer Nigel Barker. Besides his good looks and amazing aura, my friend garnered good pointers from him.

I won't go into details what had happened today. I will leave you with a good imagination. To tell you the truth, Vicky got some good feedbacks from him.

Once again, I would like to thank Ali, Nigel, and Anton for making this meeting  possible.
You guys are the best.

Till next time. I am out of here.

VICKY KAGIA

NIGEL BARKER

No comments:

Post a Comment