Sunday, July 19, 2009

LOGOS OR CLASSIC LINES? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

When I was younger, my mother told me that the right accessories make up the wardrobe.  She is absolutely right. 

In New York, people are drawn to logos. The bigger it gets, the more attention you get from the bystanders.  WELL! For some people, it's their thing to brag their accessories.  FOR ME, YOU GOT TO HAVE TASTE!!! :)

In the last 5 years, I have been collecting accessories from Dries Van Noten, Pierre Hardy, and Marni.  You name it... shoes, bags, scarves, wallets, bracelets, belts, and hats. I am an ADDICT to accessories.

I know these labels are also expensive, but their designs are timeless, simple, and well made.

When you buy accessories, you should not look at the label.  Yes! You may wear a $4,000.00 bag, but  does it go well with your outfit?  THINKING CAPS... ON!!!

In dressing up, there should BE an individualistic approach.

Fashion is YOU and NOT the other way around.

I know times are tough, but please try to incorporate these brands to your wardrobe.

My family believes that, "Simplicity is the essence of sophistication."

Don't you think?

LABELS THAT DOES NOT SCREAM, "NOUVEAU RICH"

DRIES VAN NOTEN- LOVE!!!
MARNI- LOVE!!!
PIERRE HARDY- LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment