Friday, July 3, 2009

CLASH OF THE TITANS- WIMBELDON STYLE

It takes me 2 hours to get ready. I have an appointment today at 11am. Before hitting the showers, I enjoy sipping a cup of coffee.  Guess what? I forgot that Wimbeldon is going on. I am not a sport fanatic, but I enjoy watching tennis.

When I was a young boy, I was not a fan of this amazing sport. At first, I was looking at the men.
Damn! They are hot.  Afterwards, I started to learn about the sport.  I tried, but I did not succeed... I'd rather watch.

Now! It's the semi finals at Wimbeldon. Roger Federer (2) is playing against Tommy Haas (24). The match is not over, but Roger Federer is leading 2 sets to LOVE (love means zero in the tennis world).

I know Roger will win Wimbeldon again. If so, he will beat Pete Sampras' record of 14 grand slams. Can you imagine? He will have 15 grand slam titles... including his recent win at the French Open. He is also the first player to have reached the Wimbeldon semi finals for 7 consecutive times. AMAZING!

How about face value? I believe that Tommy Haas is so handsome. He is the kind of guy you just want to look at. Don't get me wrong, he has skills too. 

Happy 4th of July!!!


MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE- ROGER FEDERER (2)


STUD MUFFIN OF THE TENNIS COURTS- TOMMY HAAS (24)











No comments:

Post a Comment