Saturday, July 4, 2009

THE LITTLE PRINCE NEEDS TO WORKOUT

When I got back from Manila, I gained a bit of weight. Maybe? 5-6 pounds. Now, I understand how Oprah feels. Most of my friends tell me, "Gipetto, you look well rested." Meaning, I gained some weight.

True enough! I used to be size 48 in my Dries Van Noten pants.  Guess what? I went a size up... 50.
5 years ago, I used to have a very lean body. I never gain muscles. My friend, Juliano, encouraged me to go to the gym. He does not like drama... so do I. Hahahaha!!!!

The most practical way is to enroll myself to the gym. I have been spending so much money on clothes and accessories. I must allot a couple of dollars for the wellness of my body.

When I used to live in Chelsea, I went to Chelsea Piers. I always do all the classes in the gym: boot camp, capoiera (brazilian martial arts), and aerobics... It's so not HOMME, but very FEMME.

Next week, I've decided to go to EQUINOX. I have seen the facilities. I fell in LOVE with the gym... and the men. I am focused when I am in the gym. I try not to talk that much, but I end up chatting with someone. Thus, I do not finish my workout routine... I need to back stitch my mouth. Hahahaha.

We will see, if I am going to do my routine religiously. I must fit into my SKINNY JEANS again.

I always believe in what the little prince said, "It's only the heart that can see through rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."  In my industry it has to be the physical and inner beauty... fashion dictates!!!

TO DREAM IS FREE!!!

EQUINOX- MY SECOND MECCA
MY TOM FORD BODY-  IN THE FUTURE!!!
BRAD PITT'S BODY- NO WONDER ANGELINA CAN'T LEAVE HIM!!!
RAFA NADAL'S BODY- CAN BE?

TOMMY HAAS' ABS- MAY WORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment