Monday, August 3, 2009

AA!!!

Olivia had to do her errands and I had to meet my friend Daniella Smit. I saw her walking on West Broadway towards the American Apparel Store. She and her friends are going to Beirut, Lebanon tomorrow.

I have never been to Beirut, but I heard it's a beautiful city. And so, I sent a text message to my good friend Alice Chabtini. I told her that my amazing friends from NY will be in Beirut.
Well! I am waiting for her reply.


Inside the store, I bought my sister the exact harem pants that I have. Claudia was kind enough to show me the different styles of the pants. Whenever you are in Tribeca, please look for Claudia. She is amazing.

Then, Daniella and I went to a chic Belgian pub. We drank two beers... there goes my diet.
I have not seen her in ages. I told her about my blind date last night. She started laughing. I try not to get mad... it adds up wrinkles.

It was a pleasant afternoon. I was beat.
A good cold shower would be great.


CLAUDIA OF AMERICAN APPAREL IN TRIBECA
DANIELLA!!!

PANIC BUYING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment