Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE ICON IS IN!!!

A couple of years ago, I met the lovely Dr. Lisa Airan at Amaranth through my friends from Celestina. She is one of the nicest people I've known. On top of that, her husband Trevor is also a gem.

We became friends through my fashion guru. I did not know that she is good friends with my scion. Every time I see her, we always talk about fashion and life. She is one of the best dermatologist in New York.

Besides her profession, she is one of the fashion icons of New York Society. At the recent Costume Institute Gala, she wore an amazing piece of art... Balmain. She dropped the Rodarte look and took a bold step in bringing out her inner vixen by wearing an all black ensemble. She knows her style.

She loves wearing these following brands: BALMAIN, MARC JACOBS, LANVIN, GIAMBATTISTA VALLI, J. MENDEL, ERDEM.

If you know her well, you will fall in love with her personality. I am glad I did... Stellar.


IN LANVIN
IN RODARTE!!!
THE BEAUTIFUL DR. LISA AIRAN
IN BALMAIN!!!

IN GIAMBATTISTA VALLI



No comments:

Post a Comment