Monday, August 3, 2009

DOUBLE O!!!

After chatting with Artus from Conceptur, I had to meet a friend of mine...Olivia Palermo. I have known her for the longest time.
To my surprise, she brought a cute friend of hers. Not a man, but her beautiful dog.

The last time I saw her was during the Celestina preview last fall. She loves my friend's creations.
What I like about her? We talk about different topics: fashion, life, social and current events, and politics. I can say that she has depth... personality.

We met at my favorite place in Tribeca, Odeon. Since I am on a diet, I ordered salad and grilled asparagus. Hahahaha!!!

Well! She still looks stunning.
She is one of the cast members of MTV's reality show, "The City". She used to work in the press department at Diane Von Furstenberg. Now, she works at Elle together with creative director Joe Zee.

Whatever people say about her? I know she is a nice person. I can feel it.
You go get them Olivia.


JOHANNES HUEBL- OLIVIA'S BEAU!!!
OLIVIA IN DIANE VON FURSTENBERG!!!
OLIVIA AND HER BEAUTIFUL DOG!!!

COCKTAIL RING FROM TOPSHOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment