Thursday, August 20, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY XII- MISSED CALL!!!

It's 2:46 AM, I am in the mood to write an entry for my blog. I just got home from an amazing party of Meredith and Yara. I promised them that I will not write about it... just for safety reasons. I had fun chatting with Brant, Joel, and the rest of the group.

As soon as I got off the cab, I got a missed call from Mystery Man. It's weird. Wherever he may be, it's already early morning in his time zone.

I am a little bit tipsy, but I can still handle a phone call. Besides, I had an amazing time with him last week... sleeping beside him with his FRETTE sheets. Trust me, we did not do anything wild... just kissing.

He told me how he misses me and that he cannot wait for October to come.
From his voice, he sounded tired.
He wanted to hear me talk. I always make him laugh. He is a good listener.
I am giving him time because he just came out of the closet.

Our relationship is getting deeper and stronger. He wanted us to be official. I told him that I cannot. Mystery Man is not ready to come out in the public. Why? We have common social friends. It will ruin him.

I respect him and I will keep it as a secret like Pandora's box.
Sooner or later, you guys will know his real identity.
Time will tell... I hope.

MISSED CALL FROM MYSTERY MAN!!!

FLOWERS HE LOVES TO GIVE ME- PEONIES

No comments:

Post a Comment