Thursday, August 6, 2009

DESIGNER PROFILE: GENEVIEVE JONES!!!

Yesterday, lunch was good at Balthazar. We had a great time. Our server, Alan, was the best.
My sister and I walked a couple blocks to my good friend's apartment, Genevieve Jones. I have known her for quite sometime. We would bump into each other at events and parties. We started talking about different things in life. After that, we hit it off. I consider her one of my closest friends.

Under her own name, she is building an emerging empire in the jewelry business.
April loved her cocktail rings. She said that she has an eye in designing jewelry. After an hour of chatting and catching up, we decided to go home. Genevieve had a meeting at 3pm. My sister and I were feeling hot.

Her amazing pieces can be bought online at www.genevievejones.com.

Till next time.



GIPETTO'S SHOES-LA DRIES FROM MYSTERY MAN!!!
GENEVIEVE JONES!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment