Monday, August 10, 2009

LOVE FOR PARISIAN STYLE!!!

Last week, my sister and I visited our friend Artus of Conceptur. I told my sister that his town house is amazing. He has a knack for old Parisian style. Not all New York townhouses are like Artus' place.

You know what I felt? I thought I was in the set of the movie Cheri. A movie about famous TITANIUM diggers in the early 19th Century. Michelle Pfeiffer, a true courtesan, led the cast of amazing cougars to enchant young and rich boys.

I said to Artus that I need to wear my big ball gown and sit on his Moire couch. He has high-end taste... very rich. Hahahaha

He toured us around his place. I was amazed with the huge library. I do not read much books, but I was in awe with the collection. The books look like they came straight from a vintage film.

I know people will not agree with my taste, but his place is different for a typical apartment/townhouse.

At least, his place did not come out straight from a catalogue... Crate and Barrel or Pottery Barn!!!







THE LIBRARY!!!

GREEN MOIRE COUCH!!!


SMOKING AREA!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment