Thursday, August 6, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY X- MORNING MESSAGE

I woke up early this morning. I do not know why. I was typing my new entry for the day till I got a missed call from Mystery man.

He said that he does not know if his project will push through. He is encountering many problems in his creation.

He said, "Gipetto, I wish you were here to support me. I miss you. I know you are doing great. I will see you in October. Let's travel together. It's on me."

How sweet? This time, no more shoes. :)

I was really touched by him. The good thing with our relationship is that we have an understanding. He knows that I am doing my own thing. He has been very supportive in all my endeavors. Likewise, I am always behind him... a give and take deal.

He finds the time to check on me, even though he is very busy.

His birthday is coming up. A true Virgo by heart.

I don't know what to give him. He has everything... I mean everything.

What do you give a man who is laid back and easy?

I need your help.



HE HAS EVERYTHING!!!
MYSTERY MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment