Monday, August 24, 2009

ANNA WINTOUR'S TRIUMPH!!!

After watching the second season of Rachel Zoe Project, I had to switch channels and watch David Letterman Show. Vogue editrix Anna Wintour will be interviewed by funny man David Letterman. She was very spontaneous... meaning she did not have a script. She was in her true form.

This is the first time I have seen Anna loosen up. She made a funny comment about a write-up made by The New York Times about the September Issue documentary.

She said, " I am the ice queen! I am the sun king! I am an alien fleeing from district 9! I am a dominatrix. It makes me a luke warm royalty with a whip from outer space."
The audience laughed. She has a British humor.

Of course, the most powerful being in the fashion industry can share some laughs.
She also pointed out that she is a decisive person and she expects nothing, but the best.

Everyone in the fashion industry has been awaiting on the outcome of Anna's interview.
In my opinion, I have never seen her this relaxed and funny.

So many people try to be here, but Anna will always be at the seat of POWER!

September Issue opens to the public on August 28 at Chelsea's Clearview Cinema.

Bravo Anna!!!


THE SERIOUS SIDE OF THE VOGUE EDITRIX!!!
BRITISH HUMOR FROM THE GODDESS OF THE FASHION INDUSTRY!!!
ANNA MEETS DAVID LETTERMAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment