Saturday, August 15, 2009

CHEF DE PATRON!!!

Here's the deal! I am not a connoisseur when it comes to food. You know who is my go to guy?
Noel de la Rama.

He knows the food industry than I do. Every time I have guests, I ask him where to go.
I trust his taste. He will take you to the best and hidden places of New York. I am getting hungry right now. Hahahahaha

On top of that, he is also a personal chef. He cooks for high-end clients (I can't mention their names). When I saw the list of his patrons, I was in shock. I am very proud of him.

And also, he makes the best cheesecake in town. My niece, Alexa, is a big fan of his cakes.
She almost finished the whole dessert, when she was here in town.

I only recommend the BEST THINGS that LIFE has to OFFER.
DO NOT SETTLE ANYTHING FOR LESS.

Treat yourself to a private and first class meal. Noel can make your food fantasies come true.
SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

PS: He is a very busy guy. If you want to taste his amazing dishes, you can reach him at ndelarama@gmail.com.

NOEL DE LA RAMA- CHEF OF DE PATRON!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment