Thursday, August 27, 2009

MATCH POINT!!!!

After having a glass of champagne at the Cartier Mansion, I had to rush to my meeting at Fred's at Barneys New York. My meeting was with Virginie Levy of Jay Ahr. From my previous posts, Jay Ahr is one of my favorite brands in the fashion industry. I believe he has an amazing taste when it comes to design.

Virginie and I were talking about the future for Jay Ahr when Roger Federer came in. He was with his whole family. I always have my special table at Fred's. To my surprise, Lorraine seated Roger and his guests beside my table.

We could not concentrate because we love Tennis so much. I do not play the sport, but I enjoy men playing on the hard court.

I convinced Virginie to ask Roger for an autograph. After a couple of glasses of white wine, she had the courage to ask him for two autographs. We were so happy.

It made our day. Match point.


SIGNATURE FROM THE MASTER!!!
ROGER FEDERER!!!

THE TENNIS PRO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment