Sunday, August 9, 2009

STEPPING IT UP IN STYLE!!!

When I was working for a magazine, my friend Jordan Daly from HL Group was pitching me about the story behind TOMS shoes. For a shoe lover like me, I was so touched with Blake Mycoskie's work with the children of Argentina.

My friend, Jordan, told me that Blake made a visit to Argentina in 2006. He went to the poor areas of the country. When he got back to the United States, he decided to put his own company called TOMS. With every shoes you purchase, TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need.

These are some of Blake's new designs for his charitable line. I am vouching for TOMS shoes. Beside helping people, the shoes are comfortable and fashionable. I just ordered one... just now!!!

You can purchase TOMS shoes at www.tomsshoes.com.
Please support him and his team for a good cause.


BLAKE MYCOSKIE- TOMS SHOES FOUNDER!!!



SPLATTERED PAINT FUN!!!
SAFARI STYLE!!!
PAISLEY IN THE MAKING!!!
THE MAGIC OF METTALICS!!!

LOVE MY NEW SHOES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment