Monday, August 10, 2009

PIERRE ON THE BLOCK!!!

Pierre Hardy is one of my favorite designer in the world of accessories. Besides comfort, he believes in simplicity. His designs do not scream, "Buy me because my NAME screams LOGO MANIA." For me, he is a genius. Fashion insiders are big fans of his line.

His signature style for bags are linear details. He is also known for using geometric shapes like prisms and squares. Indeed, he made a mark in the fashion industry.

Unbelievable talent! He even designs (CRISTOBAL) Balenciaga's killer shoes. His tandem with Nicholas Gheisquiere is a match made in heaven.

For Fall 2009, his love for geometric shapes took form in cascading block prints. I am salivating for his new collection. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Hahahaha!!! There goes my bank account.

I am just letting you guys know that there are other brands out there that say, "I HAVE TASTE." Pierre Hardy should be added to your fashion vocabulary.

PS: THE INSIDE OF THE BAG...LINED IN LEATHER.

Pierre Hardy is available at Barneys New York, Jeffrey NY, and Kirna Zabete.


WOMEN'S TOTE!!!
MEN'S SNEAKERS
MEN'S TOTE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment