Monday, August 31, 2009

INVESTMENT PIECES!!!

I was not a big fan of jewelry. Whenever I accessorize myself, I always wear a nice watch. When I was working as an editor, my mentors taught me to love jewelry. In the beginning, I was not into it. As the years go by, I learned to love it.

Of course, we have the usual suspects when it comes to fine jewelry: Harry Winston, Graff, Tiffany and Company, Cartier, Graff, Chopard, and De Beers.

I am more interested in modern jewelry. I believe that jewelry is an investment.
My mother always tell me that buying jewelry is worth your money... good for her.
I am drawn to the design and modernity of a piece... like a work of art.

Here are some of my favorite jewelers in the industry:




VICENTE GRACIA
STEPHEN RUSSELL




NAGA
MARK DAVIS
LOTUS ARTES DE VIVRE
LORRAINE SCHWARTZ
KARA ROSS
JAR
IRENE NEUWIRTH
HOUSE OF WARIS
GINGER IGNACIO
DAVID WEBB
CELESTINA
CAMILLA DIETZ DE BERGERON
BEA VALDES

No comments:

Post a Comment