Tuesday, August 11, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY XI- SURPRISE!!!

I am typing this entry from Mystery man's apartment in Tribeca. He just got back from a trip a few hours ago. He does not fly commercial. Meaning, he has his own private plane.

After my meeting, I had a half day in the SPA. I need to look fresh. HAHAHAHA! Where else? PRATIMA.

Before heading downtown, he picked me up. His driver opened the door for me and there he was... waiting inside the car.

I did not know how to react... mixed emotions.

He said, "Here I am. Surprise!!! You look good."

When he told me that, I just blushed and gave him a megawatt smile.

Of course, I am wearing head to toe DRIES VAN NOTEN... fashion victim.
On top of that, my secret weapon... TOVA perfume. He calls my scent, "LETHAL."

He gave me a big hug and a kiss. The moment he started talking, I listened.
He had so many stories to tell me.

I told the driver to turn on the radio.

You know what music was playing? Jennifer Hudson's song from Sex and the City. "All Dressed Up In Love."

I started laughing out loud.

He looked at me and started laughing too. We always have a good time together... nothing too SERIOUS!!!

Right now, he is getting ready for dinner.

I have to go.


XO!!!




ZOOM!!!
HOT WHEELS!!!

BLING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment