Saturday, August 1, 2009

TABLE 8!!!

Last night was so much fun. I had dinner with friends and my sister at Table 8.
I would like to thank my good friend Noel de la Rama for recommending the place.

The restaurant is located inside the new Cooper Square hotel. It opened last May to the public.
The food was amazing.

I had a couple of red wines. You know what that means?
After dinner, we went to Bagatelle. We met up with some friends and they gave us fruity shots.
Here I go again with the shots... lethal.

Then, we went to this new hip place called Avenue. It is located on 10th avenue and 17th street.
Very chic place. You have to be on the guest list. Thank God we have friends in the industry.

I think I am going back to bed. I totally forgot to drink ADVIL last night.


COOPER SQUARE HOTEL
LOUNGE AREA

TABLE 8 RESTAURANT



No comments:

Post a Comment