Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TO DO LIST!!!

After my little rendevous with Mystery Man, I had to go back to my apartment. I totally forgot that my maid is coming to clean my place at 9am. I was so exhausted from last night because we finished chatting at 4am.

I know what you guys are thinking... Maybe? Kiss.

As soon as I got out of the cab, I had to rush to my apartment. Outside my door steps, Kayla was waiting for me. She likes to call me by my last name. Why? Up to now, I do not know the answer. Yuck! I was wearing the same outfit from last night. I had no choice.

It was time for me to get to work. I had to send emails out to publicists requesting fashion invites. My good friend, Anton, from Asian Tatler asked me to cover the New York shows for the magazine.

I am very ANAL when it comes to cleanliness. Organization is my thing. All my shoes are placed in clear plastic boxes with designated pictures on them. My shirts are arranged by colors, prints, and fit. I like everything to be neat... I got it from my mother.

Every time Kayla finishes a section of the apartment, I had to double check. The last time I left her alone, she did not perform well. I had to REDO everything.

After doing all of my invite requests, I needed some fresh air. I decided to go to Barneys New York and check out the new items for Fall.

Where did I go? I went straight up to the 3rd floor... the shoe department.

I almost passed out. I saw these amazing cognac Dries Van Noten Shoes.
I told Howard, my shoe guy, to hold it till Friday. This time, I have to think about it. I am such an impulse buyer.

I have to pop Benadryl tonight and sleep it over.

I must check myself into rehab... shoe rehab.
YIKES!!!


CLEANING LADY!!!
SAMPLE OF A FASHION CALENDAR

NY FASHION WEEK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment