Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FAMILY FIRST!!!

I was lounging on my white couch when I received a call from Lily O'Boyle. She asked me if was free tonight to watch a movie. Of course, I said yes.

I have been hearing good reviews on Renee Zellweger's new movie, "My One and Only ." It is a romantic comedy about George Hamilton's family. I know of George Hamilton because his best friend is Imelda Marcos, the Evita Peron of the Philippines.

Renee did a phenomenal job playing the role of George's mother. She has an Oscar statue to prove that she can really act. You can never get tired of Renee.

I do not want to spill the beans and tell you about the movie. You have to go and see it. I am biting my tongue right now. I have to keep my mouth SHUT!!! SSSHHH!!!

At the end of the day, the most important people in our lives... family. You may lose all of your friends and lovers, but the family will be there to support you in all of your endeavors in life. No matter what happens, they're right behind us at all times.

The movie is showing at the Paris Theatre in New York City.

I highly recommend it! Two thumbs up!!!




RENEE ZELLWEGER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment