Monday, August 10, 2009

ALL DRESSED UP IN LOVE!!!

Good news!!! Mystery man is coming to New York tomorrow. He is staying for two days. I just got a text message from him. He said that he needed a break from his projects. He likes it when I am all dressed up. He tells me to wear the shoes he gave me, especially the Dries Van Noten.

I know he would like to eat at Casa Mono. He has been craving for Spanish food, even though he is not Espanyol. After dinner, I convinced to watch a movie... GIJOE!!!

He always remind me, "Don't look for me. I will find you." And that is why he is the mystery man... full of surprises and more shoes. Hahahaha.

Even if he grew up in Europe, I know he would love GIJOE!!!

DUH! He is just a year younger than me.


MY OUTFIT FROM DRIES VAN NOTEN- QUITE SIMILAR!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment