Wednesday, August 19, 2009

IN THE CLOSET!!!

I have an addiction... shoes. I love, love, love nice shoes. I look at the design and comfort of the shoes... it has to match my personality.

I do not plan my outfit everyday. I work my wardrobe around my shoes. Right now, I am obsessed with Dries Van Noten. I believe that he has a strong eye in designing shoes. His shoes are meant for strutting on the side walks of New York.

And also, I take care of them. I had to buy tons of clear plastic boxes from the container store. All of my footwear are arranged by color. Each box has a corresponding photo and label. It is easy for me to remember because I can easily spot them.

I am giving you a quick tour of my closet.
Enjoy!!!










2 comments:

  1. did you install the shelves? i love it! i hope i can find that here in manila,where in new york did you get it? thanks for your great blog,a fun read all the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the support. i had it installed when I had a renovation with my apartment.
    i believe there is a container store like in manila. i forgot the name.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete