Thursday, August 27, 2009

RUSHING TO HEARST!!!

Yesterday, I went to see my good friend Claudia Mata from Town and Country. I have not seen her in the longest time. We always have fun together. We just do not talk about fashion, but we talk about different things in life.

REWIND!!!

When I was working at the Hearst Tower, she became one of my good friends. Our first encounter was at the New York Public Library. Vacheron Constantin was hosting a huge party for the launch of their latest edition of watches.

Finally, I approached her and introduced myself. After that, we became best of friends.
Well! If I were straight, I'd date her. She is oozing with sex appeal. Men drool over her. On top of that, she has an amazing personality... meaning she is not a ROBOT.

One of my pet peeves, ROBOT-LIKE Human Beings...



HEARST TOWER

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG- COVER OF THE MAGAZINE


No comments:

Post a Comment