Thursday, August 13, 2009

TIME TO CATCH UP-COLINE CHOAY OF ALTUZARRA!!!

I took a break from the computer. I have been sending out emails to request show invites for the upcoming Spring/Summer 2010 New York Fashion Week. So far, the responses are good.
I am glad... or ELSE... I DIE!!! Hahahaha.

I am having dinner tonight with a good friend of mine, Coline Choay. She and I have a long history together. She used to work in PR at Louis Vuitton. We became friends over the phone. As a former editor, I am very persistent. When I want something, I get it. I do it in a way that is not annoying... I use my charm. Hahahahaha.

Now, she is the publicist for Joseph ALTUZARRA. I always believe in emerging designers. Joseph is talented. His resume goes back to Givenchy, Proenza Schouler, and Valentino. I even brought my GURU to meet with Coline.

Coline and I kept in touch throughout the years. She told me that I am one of her favorite editors.

I remember her calling me, "FUNNY CRAZY, BUT HARMLESS."

Tonight, we are having dinner together. It's time to catch up.

NOTE: In any industry, you have to establish a good relationship. People do not forget about the good things you have done to them. Whether you are in power or not, they always remember.



JOSEPH ALTUZARRA- DESIGNER TO WATCH FOR!!!
ALTUZARRA!!!
ALTUZARRA AT THE MET GALA 2009
VICTORIA TRAINA- MUSE


No comments:

Post a Comment