Sunday, August 2, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY IX- TEXT MESSAGE

I have not talked about mystery man for a long time. He has been very busy with his projects. Of course, he knows I love shoes. His generosity is beyond the stratosphere.

While I was having dinner with Anna from Town and Country, I received a random text message from Mystery Man. For the first time, he told me about his problems. He said that he was having a difficult time with his project. I told him to stick to his guns. He is good in fixing things.

I tried shifting the conversation to a happier tone... it did not work. It seems like he is having major issues about his project.

As his friend/confidant/shoe lover, I kept on encouraging him to push himself harder. At the end of the day, he can figure things out... he is the man behind all of this.

I am glad that our relationship is not all about shoes... even more.
Well! It is harder for the two of us. This relationship is morphing to something wonderful.

I hope it will last. I live one day at a time.
Mwah!!!


GIPETTO AS CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA




No comments:

Post a Comment