Tuesday, August 25, 2009

REVISITING SAGA!!!

Today, I am multi tasking. I have an appointment with my old boss from SAGA Furs of Scandinavia at David Burke and Donatella. He was responsible for getting me a job in the magazine. I got an email from him last week from my yahoo account... I rarely check it. He wanted me to come back to the company and work as a freelancer.

What I like about Charlie? He gives me so much freedom. He knows I do not abuse that power, but he listens to me when I start opening my mouth.

Remember! I like discovering new talents in the fashion industry. It gives me the utmost thrill. I feel like an adventurer in Dries Van Noten clothes discovering unknown regions of the industry... like Indiana Jones (fashionista style).

Besides my GURU, he gave me so much knowledge about FUR. I know there are so many PETA protesters out there, please do not kill me.

It has been 4 years since I last saw Charlie. I am glad I am back with them.


MEOW!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment