Saturday, August 22, 2009

KEEPING UP WITH ANNE V- SANT AMBROEUS STYLE!!!

I got a phone call from my fashion guru this morning. He woke me up. Nevertheless, I enjoy hearing his words of wisdom about fashion. He had so many things he told me, but I can't tell... secret!!!

I always plan my schedule for the whole week. It keeps me busy. Even though I have my blackberry, I love carrying my mini LV agenda book. I do not know why, but I feel sexy when I write down all my errands. Please! I know what you guys are thinking. HAHAHAHA.

Today, I am spending time with one of my closest friends, Anne V. In one of my previous entries, I told you guys about our history together. She wanted to have brunch in the Upper East Side.

It's always difficult for me to find a restaurant in that area. I always ask my friend Noel about new restaurants. I sent him a text message, but he did not reply back.

ALAS! Sant Ambroeus came into mind. Yes, I love this restaurant.
For me, they are one of the best Italian restaurant in New York City.
I always order linguine vongole and insalata caprese. YUM!!!!

They have two restaurants in the city: Madison Avenue and West Village.

I can't wait to hear about her fun-filled stories from Ibiza.
Well! That's it for now.




ANNE WITH FRANCISCO COSTA OF CALVIN KLEIN!!!
SANT AMBROEUS


No comments:

Post a Comment