Sunday, August 16, 2009

FASHION + COMFORT= TOMS SHOES

Yuck! It is so hot in the city. After running errands, I had to go back to my apartment and turn on the airconditioner... full blast. I am perspiring. The styling products that I applied to my hair... MELTING.

While doing my errands, I got so many compliments with my TOMS shoes. They are really comfortable. They remind me of my purple Prada inspired bedroom slippers.

Since I have an addiction to shoes, I ordered another pair of TOMS. This time, the design is inspired by Morocco... Paisley. I can't wait to wear them.

I can wear these modern espadrilles for everyday use... fashion statement darlings!!!
Perfect for running around in the city... striding in style.

Hurry! You can buy them online at www.tomshoes.com.




TOMS ON MY KARTELL

PRADA INSPIRED PRINT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment