Sunday, August 2, 2009

SOLE FRIENDS!!!

I met Alejandro when I was working for a famous magazine in New York. I remember my creative director telling me to get his shoes for the run-through(pitching accessories to the creative director and editor-in-chief to be shot on still-life for the magazine's advance issue).

He was on his way to Weschester. I had to hop in a cab and go to Grand Central. I did not know how he looks like.

He told me to meet him in front of Banana Republic. To my surprise, he was not bad looking. I introduced myself and gave him my business card.

I had to rush back to the office for the run-through. Now, he is bigger than ever... career wise.
He was nominated for the CFDA Vogue fund awards. He made it to the top. I am very proud of him. I am glad that we maintained our friendship.

After 3 years, I own Alejandro Ingelmo's shoes. I am glad that his empire is growing.



ALEJANDRO INGELMO- FRIEND/CONFIDANT








No comments:

Post a Comment