Monday, August 17, 2009

THE HERMES OF DESSERT-LADY M!!!

The weather in New York is killing me. I am glad it's not raining, but it's warm today. I can't stand it. What can I do? I am hard to please. HAHAHAHA!

Before heading to LENOX Hospital to visit a friend of mine, I had to make a pit stop at LADY M. My dear friend Noel de la Rama (Chef de Patron) kept on mentioning about this infamous dessert place. Since the hospital is on 77th street and Park avenue, I had to stop by and check out the place.

I was very impressed. I felt I was at the MOMA. The desserts were displayed like art. I know I am on a diet, but I had to try their Strawberry Shortcake. It was divine.

I had a lovely conversation with Jennifer. She works for LADY M. She's been living in New York for more than one month. We were talking about life, goals, and NEW YORK. She said that she is having the best time of her life.

I asked her, "What does LADY M stands for?"

Well! She did not know the answer. It remains a mystery.

LADY M for me is the HERMES of desserts.
Expensive, but worth it.


You guys have to try it. LADY M is located on 41 East 78th Street between Park Avenue and Madison Avenue (212-452-2222).

PS: They do not allow picture taking inside the restaurant.


MILLES CREPE!!! FAMOUS DESSERT OF LADY M!!!

ART WORK LIKE CAKES AT LADY M!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment