Sunday, August 9, 2009

SUNDAY STROLL!!!

My sister and I had a fabulous afternoon with our friend Anna from Town and Country magazine. We headed downtown to our favorite restaurant in the West Village, Cafe Cluny.

We had an amazing lunch. I bumped into my good friends Daniel and Raphael. We had a little chat about life and work. I love those guys because they are the best.

After Cafe Cluny, we walked around the West Village. It is my favorite area in the City. I just feel happy there. I dream of owning a town house in that area... Hmmm!!! Who can buy me one? Hahahahaha.

On our way to SoHo. I had to pass by for a good gelato. L'Arte Del Gelato is one of the best places in New York to have mouth watering gelatos. All of their products are made fresh everyday. I had butterscotch and biscotti flavors. This sinful place is located on 75 Seventh Avenue at the corner of Barrow Street. They have so many flavors to choose from: Biscotti, Tiramisu, Nutella, Strawberry, Pistachio, Butterscotch, and more.

You feel like you are in heaven. I will just deal with diet tomorrow.
Ooh! I have to go to the Equinox tomorrow.
Gipetto will work hard to have new and healthy BODY.



L'ARTE DEL GELATO- THE BEST IN TOWN!!!
I LOVE RIDING THE VESPA!!!
THE WEST VILLAGE!!! I FEEL LIKE SINGING MOON RIVER!
MY FAVORITE CRISTOBAL BAG!!! CLASSIC!!!

SPERRY'S TOP SIDERS!!! I HAD TO GIVE MY DRIES SHOES A REST!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment