Tuesday, August 18, 2009

THE ESSENCE OF BEING A WOMAN!!!

I have known Paola Isabel Tornito for almost 2 years. I believe she is one of the most stylish women in New York.

Besides her busy social schedule, she finds time to have coffee with me. I am very amazed with her life story. She is one of the chicest women of New York. Her friends include the cream of the crop of the global society: Dewi Sukarno, Imelda Marcos, Queen of Jordan, Prince Albert of Monaco, Queen Sofia of Spain, and other powerful dignitaries around the world.

I know my guru gives me the best advice with fashion, but Paola enriches my mind and well being with worldly manners.

After her 2 month hiatus in South America, we met up this weekend and saw the movie Cheri. I told her that Michelle Pfeiffer (Lea) is La Paola.

In the entire movie, we were laughing because it was her life story. I am honored to be her friend, nephew, and confidant.

She knows the true meaning of being a woman. She has grace, class, and style. She is not afraid to share it with the whole world.

I consider her as the Phoenix known as La Paola... beauty with a purpose.


HER CHOICE OF BAG, HERMES BIRKIN!!!
LA PAOLA WITH TOMAS DESIGNER ROBIN TOMAS!!!

LA PAOLA!!!

4 comments: