Thursday, August 13, 2009

THE RISE OF THE SCION!!!

Almost everyday, I talk to my fashion guru. He is my best kept secret. I believe he is one of the most knowledgeable men in the fashion industry.

I met him when I was working as an editor of a famous magazine. He was introduced to me by a Voguette. We became instantly friends on the phone. He groomed some of the best designers in New York.

On top of that, he has a huge collection of vintage couture... I mean high-end pieces that go way back from Paul Poiret.

One day, I told him that I'd dubbed him as my fashion guru. He knows the inside and outside of the fashion industry.

He knows that I will rise again as the PHOENIX. He believes in me so much. He said that I am one of his beloved apprentice.

Thanks to him, I am enriched with the knowledge about fashion, life, and politics.
He deserves a medal of honor.

He is very selective with the people he chooses to be a part of his core group. I am proud to be one them.

His name remains a secret.

THE SCION
ENLIGHTENMENT-NORTHERN LIGHTS!!!
BEHOLD!!!

BRIGHT KNOWLEDGE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment