Saturday, August 15, 2009

CASA LA CELESTINA!!!

Celestina designs amazing clutches. If you have been reading my previous entries, I have been raving about her creations. Every time I use it to an event, people notice it. I think they have never seen a guy carry a minaudiere. Well! I am very proud to carry one.

Their empire keeps on growing. Now, Celestina added a new line... Home furnishings. The brilliant mind of Rico Ocampo is a big asset to the company.

He called me yesterday saying that he is here in New York to launch Celestina Home. When I was in Manila, I had the chance to view the entire collection (chairs, tables, center pieces, lamps, boxes, and vases) made out of mother of pearl, stingray, crocodile, and lacquer.

One thing in their heads... global domination.







No comments:

Post a Comment