Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PASS THE LINE!!!

My sister and I decided to go to the Metropolitan Pavilion on 18th street between 6th and 7th Avenue.
Right now, there is an open call for the movie Sex and the City 2. They are going to start shooting this November.

I was amazed how long the line was. To my surprise, everyone wants to be a part of the movie. I took some pictures of the said event.

After a few minutes, we left the premises.
We went to Pastis for a late lunch.

I have been living in NYC for 10 years, and I am still amazed.

Good! I love this metropolis.


I DO NOT DO LINES!!!
THE LINE!!!
MAGENTA LANVIN FLATS!!!
MOTHER OF PEARL BANGLES- AMAZING!!!

GIPETTO AND HIS LOVE FOR PASTIS!!!

1 comment:

  1. my sister told me about seeing this line.she said it was a casting call for something and the line was so long. most girls were like fixed up. we didn't know it was for sex & the city until we saw your blog. :) but if the line was that long - wouldn't have bothered to try LOL

    ReplyDelete