Saturday, August 22, 2009

CATCHING UP!!!

I had a great time with my good friend, Anne V. We went to Sant Ambroeus for brunch. We ordered healthy food like Dover sole, Salmon, and salad. She just got back from Ibiza. She told me that she had a great time... I won't go into details.

She told me that she needed new shoes. We went to Christian Louboutin. She got these amazing mid cut booties in leopard pony skin. I love animal prints. It brings out the vixen in a person. Hear me roar, "MEOW!"

I also saw the men's line for Christian Louboutin. I DIE. They are fierce and fabulous. Thank God I left all my plastics at the apartment. If not, my bank account would be anorexic... AGAIN!!!

Then, we went to Selima Optique (my favorite optical shop in New York). She got these amazing vintage Ray-Bans. Anne is on the roll... shopping.

We went to Barneys New York to look for a great coat for fall. We did not have any luck. Our last pit stop was at Henri Bendels. She had her sandals fixed.

While waiting for her sandals, we had wine at Armani Cafe. I like having drinks there because the place is empty... meaning quiet.

I am glad I wore my new TOMS shoes in Paisley print. Comfort to the maximum level.



MY NEW TOMS SHOES!!!

HEAR ME ROAR!!! CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!!!
MORE SHOES!!!
ON MADISON AVENUE!!!
INSIDE SELIMA OPTIQUE- COOL NEW WAVE GLASSES!!!

BRUNCH AT SANT AMBROEUS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment