Sunday, August 16, 2009

SKIP! HOP! DRIES STYLE!!!

Last Friday, I visited my shoe guy Howard at Barneys New York. I told him to hold a pair of Dries Van Noten Fall 2009 Cognac/Gray shoes for me. I was suppose to pick it up yesterday, but I did not have the time. As promised I came back and bought the shoes. I always keep my WORD... NO MATTER WHAT.

My God!!! The second time I wore the shoes and I felt I was in NIRVANA . I am just exaggerating.
The nice thing about Dries Van Noten shoes... they are comfortable.

When Mystery Man gave me my Dries Van Noten for my birthday, I tested them in Shanghai.
To my surprise, I did not get any blisters.

Another pair of shoes added to my collection.
Am I happy? Of course, I am.
Hahahahahaha.


MY NEW SHOES- DRIES VAN NOTEN FALL 2009

Thanks to Howard, Emmerson, and Daniel for being patient with me.
You can find them at BARNEYS NEW YORK at the 3rd floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment