Monday, August 3, 2009

JOALLIER DE PAMPELONNE

After dropping off my mother at the airport, I had to rush back to the city and do some errands.
I had to visit my good friend Artus Concepcion at Conceptur. He was kind enough to get me a copy of the fashion calendar for the Spring 2010 shows.

I was in a rush. He showed me some of the new pieces of RoseAnne de Pampelonne. I do not wear women's jewelry, but it can be the perfect accent for a suit. I had a chance to wear it during the SAVE for VENICE Gala this past winter. From Bill Cunningham to Tinsley Mortimer, they were in awe with my borrowed jewelry.

It made me proud that I am wearing a Parisian based jewelry designer who grew up from the Philippines.
She is married to Baron de Pampelonne. Isn't it nice to be married to a baron and being best of friends with Giambattista Valli? My sister had a chance to meet her in Manila. She has an amazing personality.

Her luscious pieces are made from Nepal.
Having her piece for the night made me feel...PRICELESS.


GIPETTO WEARING ROSEANNE DE PAMPELONNE'S NECKLACE






No comments:

Post a Comment