Thursday, August 6, 2009

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!!!

I felt like a kid again. My mother used to buy me all the characters, vehicles, and bases from GIJOE. I have been eager and excited to watch this movie. I have been a little bit disappointed with Transformers, but this movie gave justice to the cartoons popularized in the early 80s.

A couple of days ago, I sent a text message to my social acquaintance Karolina Kurkova. She plays the role of Cover Girl. I asked her if they are doing a premiere in New York. She told me that they are doing Tokyo, London, and Los Angeles. She also said that they have action figures of the characters. How fun? Besides shoes, I have something to collect... all the figures. HAHAHA!!!

Well! I could not wait any longer. I told my sister to purchase tickets for the 12am showing, August 7. Yes, we saw the first showing.

I was so happy that the movie turned out good. It was pure action. We were on the edge of our seats at all times. The costumes were also great. They wore black and muted camouflage. Cobra Commander and Destro did a fantastic job being the head villains of COBRA. Duke played by Channing Tatum gave justice to the real American Hero. Sienna Miller played the sexy and dangerous Baroness.


GIJOE lovers will be thrilled with this movie.

I would like to congratulate Karolina and her cast members for bringing back my childhood memories.

As what they say in the movie, "And knowing is half the battle."

YO JOE!!!


COVER GIRL!!!
COBRA COMMANDER
DESTRO
GIJOE POSTER
DUKE

BARONESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment