Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AEDES DE VENUSTAS!!!

A couple of years ago, I discovered a store in the West Village that sells rare scents from around the world. As soon as you enter, you feel like you are in Paris... amazing interiors with a huge chandelier. The name of this amazing perfume store is called AEDES DE VENUSTAS (TEMPLE of BEAUTY). It is located on 9 Christopher Street, near 6th avenue.

They carry scents that I just adore: Diptyque, 06130, Annick Goutal, Santa Maria Novella, Comptoir Sud de Pacifique, L'Artisan, Paratus, Anthursia, Miller Harris, and other soothing scents.
Before Barneys New York and Bergdorf Goodman, Aedes De Venustas was ahead of the ball game. They were carrying these scents mentioned above.

Besides TOVA, Mystery Man loves it when I wear 06130 cologne... my favorite. Cassis is the main ingredient of the cologne... add champagne and you have Kir Royale. Hahahaha!!!

I always tell myself that I won't buy anything from the store. I end up buying a couple of scents... I JUST CAN'T RESIST.

You guys have to stop by. The owners will even help you in choosing the best scent for your skin type.

I have been their client for 4 years... and I keep on coming back for more.

I only recommend the best because I do not settle for LESS!!!





AEDES DE VENUSTAS!!!

LOOK AT THE CHANDELIER!!! WOW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment