Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BALTHAZAR!!!

After our meeting with Heather and Danielle from Yummie Tummie, we went to SoHo to have lunch at Balthazar (Spring Street, between Broadway and Crosby street). It is one of our favorite French restaurants in New York City. Balthazar is part of the Pastis, Schiller's group of restaurants.


I have been going to this place for nearly a decade... I am a fan. We were starving. Gipetto needed protein. I ordered some meat... Steak Frites to be exact. They also have the best Bernaise Sauce... so fattening. Who cares? I am hungry. Our server Allan was a delight. I told him that he has a magnum look... very Zoolander. Most of the guys I've dated in New York look like him. Hahahahaha. I hope he does not read this blog or else I am screwed.

We did not want to go outside... the heat. Yuck!!! We had a 3 hour lunch.


HUNGER STRIKE!!!
GIPETTO'S BLACKBERRY!!!
LIA SOPHIA NECKLACE- THANKS TIM!!!

WATER WITH LEMON!!!

2 comments:

  1. Alan, the waiter you were so sprung on, already has a boyfriend. Me.... :) for 6 years. He's a real catch, I can see why you found him attractive. He's a sweatheart....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your boyfriend is charming. Indeed, he is a good catch.

    ReplyDelete