Sunday, August 2, 2009

LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!

I have something interesting to share with you. After having dinner with my mother, sister, and Anna, I went downtown to meet my blind date. My friend arranged this meeting for months. He was so excited because he believes that we will hit off.

To tell you the truth, we did not. We did not even reach our first course.
Why? He told me that I had dirt on my face. I went to the bathroom. When I came back, he was gone.

He apologized and said that I was too feminine. I was wearing jeans, boat shoes, and a Marni bag (the bag must gave him the hint).
What a joke? I started laughing. I called my friends to come over. We started drinking.
I do not waste my time in getting mad. It adds up so many wrinkles.

HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!






2 comments:

  1. he was a jerk.he should have had the decency to sit for 1 drink and been forthright and honest. after all, he agreed to the blind date. you should have set him straight. maybe not have gotten ballistic about it but you know, let him know he was a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i started laughing. i believe he is a jerk. haha.

    ReplyDelete